Nothing says Rock N Roll like a huge stack of thin guitar string bracelets on your arm. I remember back in the day, my parents friends used to have them and I always wanted them. I was too young and forgot about them over the years until I saw them on Amazon last week. If you like the industrial look you will LOVE these. They come in a pack of 50 which seems like a lot but 100 is better if you like a more aggressive look. The only place I can find them is on Amazon. f0r $50.
April 18, 2011
Guitar String Bracelets.
About Veggie Fitness
I am a super strict vegetarian who is mildly obsessed with vegan baked goods, weight lifting, shoes, faux leather jackets, adopting Chihuahuas and taking in stray cats. I am also a Gemini, Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Plant Based Nutritionist and what I would like to call ' A Hippie In High Heels.' Livin' Cruelty-Free And Lovin' It :) View all posts by Veggie Fitness
This entry was posted on Monday, April 18th, 2011 at 11:02 pm and tagged with Arts, Guitar, guitar string bracelets, industrial jewlery, Music, Shopping, Stringed, Strings and posted in Accessories.. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @JanetJackson No Sleep is AMAZING!!! Cannot wait for the new record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years ago
- @DanielJohnsHQ Your album 'Talk' is one of the most amazing pieces of art I ever heard in my life. Much love from America. 2 years ago
- @eltommyender @RemingtonShand OMG THIS WOULD BE AMAZING, My head and ears would explode with happiness...PLEASE make this happen :) 2 years ago
- @KimanziC Just read 'The Day After My Wife and I Separated' and I just wanted to say... RIGHT ON!!!!!! Blessings from NJ! 2 years ago
- Reasons I Don’t Own a TV theminimalists.com/tv/ via @TheMinimalists 2 years ago